HOTEL UPDATE ON OUR RESPONSE
Ramada Plaza Calgary Downtown’s Commitment To You, Our Guests, As We Navigate Through Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Thank you for considering the Ramada Plaza Calgary Downtown during this difficult time.
The safety and security of our guests and team members has always been and remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety as the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve.
To help limit the spread of COVID-19, the provincial government has placed restrictions on a number of the amenities that you would normally enjoy and expect when staying at our hotel.
The outdoor pool is closed for the season, opening in the spring where you can call and ask about our pool side rooms. Covid-19 protocols are in place for social distancing.
Currently the Fox on 6th is closed due to the provincial restrictions.
The hotel restaurant and fitness centre remain closed at this time.
We will be offering a complimentary small boxed breakfast available for you each morning. You can pick up your boxed breakfast on your way out of the hotel or at your preference we can deliver to your guest room door.
We are taking every possible precaution during this time and accordingly, the hotel has introduced new standards and safety protocols some of which include:
- New intercom at the hotel main entrance and parkade entrance. The hotel doors remain closed and entry is limited to the intercom system.
- Non-contact check in, check out – all items accessible by the guest on check-in or check-out will be cleaned with approved disinfectant after each use.
- When a guest checks out of a room the room will be left vacant for a period of 72hours before it will be assigned to a room attendant to be cleaned.
- Room attendants will not enter your guest room during your stay.
- Additional amenities required during your stay will be delivered to your guest room and placed outside the door to maintain social distancing.
- Extra disinfection of high touch areas in guest rooms
- Reduced paper amenities (like note pads and guest directories) in rooms
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Guest-accessible hand sanitizer – at entrances, high traffic areas, and elevator
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
Our objective is for you to be safe while you are staying at our hotel! We would welcome any questions you may have about our new standards and safety protocols and encourage you to contact our guest services staff at 1-403-263-7600.